DetectedPistol RapidFire+No Reload

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Pistol RapidFire+No Reload
Pistol RapidFire+No Reload Hack


Pistol rapid fire is now released after a few bug fix but one thing for sure is, will it manage to bypass GameGuard? GameGuard kept on updating itself and making hacks harder to work. But I will still post the hack as I promised in my last thread.






Windows 10 [not tested]
Windows 8 [not tested]
Windows 7 [tested]
Windows XP [not tested]

Weapon Used
MK23
SWM500
Desert Eagle
HK45


No hotkeys needed


Virus Scan


Hack may not work due to GameGuard


PistolRapidFire_mpgh.net.rar3 KB · 253 downloads Clean
Last?, you mean you will never post any hack ?
Quote Originally Posted by NogameNolife97 View Post
Last?, you mean you will never post any hack ?
My last thread was a preview of the hack here.But I will still continue to post hacks
Oh, glad to know that you fixed it. Can't wait to give it a try.
Quote Originally Posted by SPH0 View Post
Oh, glad to know that you fixed it. Can't wait to give it a try.
wow GG already detect this with their newest update... -.- a total waste of my time lol
//Approve post back result
Tested it out, does not work. blackshot gets a blackscreen once it has finished loading.
This hack make no change to the weapon section @COD3RIN
its ady detected....the newest GG updated!
I got GameGuard bypass :P so i can test it out.
Quote Originally Posted by astron51 View Post
I got GameGuard bypass :P so i can test it out.
sharing the ggbypass plss This hack not working.. detected
Quote Originally Posted by K-Yo View Post
sharing the ggbypass plss This hack not working.. detected
You can create a Bypass by yourself with COD3RIN' s Thread

P/S:The Abnormal are incorrect.Search another way Hints:Head Function(push) and End Function(ret)
I just tested this hack it is already detected!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?