Exclamationboom v1 !!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
i would test it seeing as how i usually am the first person to test all public hacks

but my anti-virus just expired so sorry but can someone scan first?

if its fine, then ill go test

sorry, but im being cautious for now
!!!
Your Mom Is Cautios!!!
Your Mom Is Cautios!!!
fagget much?

btw my mom is not cautious!

she's just paranoid...lol
Here the scan scan results
scan results.txtattachment deleted · 12 downloads before removal
pffff
what an fucked injector
I have downloaded it & will look at it. I probably wont use it though. I would rather have keybinds for them individual.

~TriX~
I will make the Next version have a hotkey for all. i was in a hurry putting it together


Edit: and b00n english plz lol
Kinda cool
I will await your next trainer. It is good work & GL with the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by Methadone727 View Post
hmmmm. a DLL loader....
Is that a good or bad thing?

~TriX~
for me it didnt work... even tried a different injector

@trix its a good thing if u inject the right files
I am testing v2 right now with all the hotkeys!!!


Edit: ya v2 work i will release latter today!!!!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us