CnC and rate! I haven't been active cause I had to bring my grades up, but I'm back now.
That's fucking tight as hell. How long did that take?
Thanks! It took me about 30-40 minutes, I was searching for c4ds and stocks etc for the sig, but it was pretty tough.
its ok
Good use of fractals. They're really underused. It's great, but focus tends to shift off the iPhone. You might have pronounced the effect on the left side and darkened the right side of the background image.
The factals on the iphone kinda spoils it for me but still cool
Heath i lurve you but this isnt your best work
nice nice
darth why dont you make something i miss your work
Originally Posted by lostcausejr
nice nice
darth why dont you make something i miss your work
im lazy and my computer is broked
Fractals are gay. Solid C4Ds are where its at :P
Anyways nice work. Although i believe the text is too far away from the iphone so now we are left with 2 focals. And the 2 lines in the corner look weird. Nice use of effect C4Ds though.
7.5/10
It's just a stock with a iphone and a couple of c4d's/fractals.
But the text is amazing.
So, 8/10