25-30$ for VB lessons

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
25-30$ for VB lessons
Specifically want to learn how to create simple applications. Also would like to know how overlay hacks and indepth material hack/memory hacks for specific games like counter strike source works (Samples or visual teaching would be nice). Willing to pay more.

Programs I currently use:
Visual Basic 6.0
Visual C++ 6.0

Compilers:
None yet, I was told compilation can be done within the application itself.
What applications do you want to make? PM me for more info, I think i can teach you some good stuff!
Ill Only Charge you $500,000,000 , To teach you everything about Visual Basic.

and the First tut will be free!!


Tutorial 1 :

1 . Click Here
2. Click Search
3. Type In your variable
4. Press Search Now
5. Zomg your going to love this, it automatically makes the tutorial for you
infront of your eyes!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us