SolvedDayzSA Hack, need a friendly coder

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
DayzSA Hack, need a friendly coder
Hi guys, i' m just trying to do some hacks with visuals after some good scripts for ArmA 3.

I' ve just got some question about offsets etc ...

If someone could be friendly and add me on skype i would be very appreciated ! I' ve already read a bunch of threads, but i block on something dumb.

Have a nice day !

Skype : GillaIsTheonewelove
Added, I can also speak in French if it suits you.
Thank you so much ! This guy really helped me ! +1
Quote Originally Posted by XToitkimini View Post
Thank you so much ! This guy really helped me ! +1
Believe this is solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us