OutdatedWeapon Trainer [12/12]

Posts 31–45 of 406 · Page 3 of 28
P2P server means that on the server list to join a server there will be EG Singapore P2P. That means this hacks only works where there is a P2P name at the server list (Psps idk how explain properly hopes this helps!)
Quote Originally Posted by SPH0 View Post
Ugh, I'm making a video.

Can Show It In Game Play ?
Okay, so what does this hack really does? Only change weapons? How bout the damage of the weapon?
seems good but what is P2P server???
Quote Originally Posted by tanwayne890 View Post
seems good but what is P2P server???
P2P Server are servers with the Host logo. Examples of P2P Servers are Johor/Brazil/Philiphines
Quote Originally Posted by SPH0 View Post
Hello MPGH users. Today I have a great hack to share.

Features:


  • You can use the weapon trainer without suspending blackshot.
  • You can change your weapons at any time.
  • You can open the hack any time while in-game.
  • NO BYPASS NEEDED.


How to use:


  • Start blackshot normally
  • Open the hack
  • Choose a BASE, there's a Base-1 & Base-2 if 1 didn't work try the other one.
  • Choose a weapon code from the weapon list on the bottom-right.
  • Hit OK to save the codes you choose, close the hack, open it again to active the codes, now go look at your weapons.


Notes:


  • Only for P2P servers.
  • You may receive "Weapon index Error" due to using some blocked weapons.
  • We're not responsible if you got banned using this hack.




Extra:
Video Tutorial:

Screenshots:

Virus scans

1/2

Credits: astron51
@COD3RIN Approve?
Shyt..this hack look good..nice release..but why P2P server T^T
Quote Originally Posted by toki leboi View Post
Shyt..this hack look good..nice release..but why P2P server T^T
True T^T cause P2P Servers are less people
Quote Originally Posted by untaker12 View Post
True T^T cause P2P Servers are less people
meh..less ppl no fun T^T ....
Quote Originally Posted by chinzaii View Post
why i cant download
not been approve yet..so juz wait it
CAN I ASK ?
WHY WHEN I CHANGE WEAPPON AT CE ITS SAY WEAPON INDEX CODE ERROR AND BLACKSHOT CLOSE
Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad_Haniff View Post
CAN I ASK ?
WHY WHEN I CHANGE WEAPPON AT CE ITS SAY WEAPON INDEX CODE ERROR AND BLACKSHOT CLOSE
Lol..since when you download this hack?
P2P LIKE .... JOHOR SERVER - JOHOR (P2P) -
CAN I ASK ?
WHY WHEN I CHANGE WEAPON AT CE ITS SAY WEAPON INDEX CODE ERROR AND BLACKSHOT CLOSE
Posts 31–45 of 406 · Page 3 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?