WTSPaypal Verification Service

Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4
Does this include a VBA?
Quote Originally Posted by laracr0ft View Post
Does this include a VBA?
Nope,this doesnt include or need VBA at all.
Could you also unlimit paypals? I need to provide them proof of adress and credit card.
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppp
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppp
bbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppppp ppp
bbbbuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppppppppp p
bbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmppppppppppppp
Has sent payment waiting for my paypal to verify as well :3
bbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppp pppppppppppppppppp!!Verified a happy customer

- - - Updated - - -

bbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppp pppppppppppppppppp!!Verified a happy customer...
+1 Vouch, couldnt use my main PayPal but its ok, still got 1 account verified so its ok!
I'm still waiting to get verified i have waited almost 2 weeks :/
my extreme apologies. I have sent you the details of a new cc.
Quote Originally Posted by keifism2 View Post
I'm still waiting to get verified i have waited almost 2 weeks :/
Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?