WTTEUW League of Legends LV30 G5 Account for MC Account

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
EUW League of Legends LV30 G5 Account for MC Account
Like I stated in the title of this thread, I want to trade my level thirty League of Legends account on EUW for a Minecraft account, preferably with a Minecon cape.
I got a few skins on the account (skins such as Pulsefire Ezreal), if interested please leave your Skype behind.
Prefer using a middle man.
Dirk070Denhaag is my Skype.

I also have a Diamond 5 account, rather not trade it for a Minecraft account but if u can make a good deal or something we can work something out.
I could get you an MC account for just $10 worth of riot points if you would rather do that
Still looking - really want a Minecon cape.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?