Selling derpy rotmg acc for steam code
um hi, I'm selling a derpy little rotmg account... I'm looking for about$ 5 usd dollars in steam codes.
It has 2 char slots, 4 cault chests
rare humanoid pet:
63 heal
53 atk far
It has no items/characters. Mostly can be used for storage and if your just starting, you can use this account for the pet.
Please pm me if interested
even though this is a small trade, I won't go first since I really need the $5. You can go first or we use MM.

It has 2 char slots, 4 cault chests
rare humanoid pet:
63 heal
53 atk far
It has no items/characters. Mostly can be used for storage and if your just starting, you can use this account for the pet.
Please pm me if interested
even though this is a small trade, I won't go first since I really need the $5. You can go first or we use MM.


