Halloween Theme

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Halloween Theme
I'm not going to use the formal format for signature requests for this because its uneeded in this situation. All im asking for is a halloween based Obama avatar and sig. Be creative, show me what you got .

Anything goes

If you can, good luck. Thanks.
u have a avatar so i do a signature :P
Quote Originally Posted by BrucieBoii View Post
u have a avatar so i do a signature :P
I ripped it from google . But thanks
oohh i fort u just rendered his head and put it on and blended lool ok im thinking what to do any ideas what i cud do ?
Noone lol? wow
Day stuff iz hard Obama anyway I suck at everything known towards the gfx name
can you people talk right, i dont even know what you are saying *cough* Make My Day *cough* Brucie *cough*
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?