VAV Ban Info

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
VAV Ban Info
I jacked a steam account that has CSGO. It's not checked in family sharing but in library i see this:

(my main account)
I tried to play one of my mains games and it said I need to request access
Will i be VAC Banned on my main account?
aRS7EV9.png99 KB · 4 downloads
Yes.

Im afraid its too late.

Your main account is now flagged and will recieve a VAC ban in 2-5 working days.
Quote Originally Posted by SammySizzle View Post
Yes.

Im afraid its too late.

Your main account is now flagged and will recieve a VAC ban in 2-5 working days.
I didn't hack yet and family sharing is not checked.
I mean
I have CCSGO on main
and i have csgo on this jacked acc
if i hack csgo on the jacked 1 will i get a vac on main one even if family sharing isn't chekced
Quote Originally Posted by umadbroswag View Post
I didn't hack yet and family sharing is not checked.
I mean
I have CCSGO on main
and i have csgo on this jacked acc
if i hack csgo on the jacked 1 will i get a vac on main one even if family sharing isn't chekced
no you wont get banned on main for hacking on alt as long as no family sharing is involved
No you will not be VAC banned unless you used hacks while playing a game from your main account.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?