ESP Tutorial [How to use and How to fix the problems on it]

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
For all people that STILL have problems check out my thread linked in my signature.
Quote Originally Posted by Quentlor View Post
For all people that STILL have problems check out my thread linked in my signature.
Hope that will help them,thanks for that.
Quote Originally Posted by Quentlor View Post
For all people that STILL have problems check out my thread linked in my signature.
Turns out i had Windows Aero turned off and that apparently also triggers the BlackScreen, wouldnt have fixed it without your thread, thx Quentlor.

Also, good job CRIOO, the hack works fine.
Quote Originally Posted by CRIOO View Post
Then you don't have the DLL in same folder as the hack for sure,I mean that's common sense google it download it and put it in the folder ALONE with the hack.
Tried that already, just get a startup error

" This application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."

So I thought I was doing that incorrectly.

EDIT: Added the files from that one guy's signature link as well. Same error.

EDIT #2: Resolved
Quote Originally Posted by Painted_Toes View Post
Tried that already, just get a startup error

" This application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."

So I thought I was doing that incorrectly.

EDIT: Added the files from that one guy's signature link as well. Same error.

EDIT #2: Resolved
Glad to know.
i was using it for MM, after the match it said Vac has detected something in this server.

is it detected?
Quote Originally Posted by Naboazul123 View Post
dá erro "0xc000007b" ...
Check the post that @Quentlor attached in a comment.
dude, thank you so much for the hack. hopefully ure right that its a troll
application fail to run press Ok to cancel
I download it and they told me it fail to start. what happen?
Moved to tutorial, also DLL-Files is extremely fishy so I replaced it with an official source...
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Moved to tutorial, also DLL-Files is extremely fishy so I replaced it with an official source...
Thank you @Color
Quote Originally Posted by Painted_Toes View Post
Same error, says im missing MSVCR120.dll.
Reset the files, changed the files, restarted computer, same error.
DOWNLOAD vcredist 2005 - 2012...
Quote Originally Posted by olsarets7 View Post
DOWNLOAD vcredist 2005 - 2012...
Thread outdated for my hack,but might be usefull to other ESP's who knows.
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?