WTSArma II/DayZ Spawning Service [CHEAP] [AFFORDABLE] [PROFESSIONAL] [Paypal/Bitcoin]

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Arma II/DayZ Spawning Service [CHEAP] [AFFORDABLE] [PROFESSIONAL] [Paypal/Bitcoin]
Retegio's Spawning Service (Arma II)
√ Cheap √ Fast √ Trusted √ Reliable

_________________________________________________
Spawns

Weapon Box:
Comes with every weapon in the game. 50 of each type with their ammos included

Money Box:
Comes with 50 of each money currency in the game. That means 50 briefs of each value (brief with 1 gold, 2 gold, etc) and 50 of gold, silver, tin, etc..

Medical Supplies:
50 of each medical supplies (50 blood bags, morphine, etc...)

Building Supply Box:
50 of each type of building supply (cinder blocks, safes, doors, etc...) (Very OP) (Chainsaws included )
_________________________________________________
Money/Coins:
You will be given coins. Here are the amounts:
50k
100k
200k
300k
500k
800k
1 million
_________________________________________________
Base Takover:
I will personally takeover a base for you. I can also do these following features:
Unlock a safe/give combo
Get a vehicle's key
Unlock a door
_________________________________________________
Set Humanity:
I will set your humanity so you either become a hero or a bandit (+15 or -15k humanity)
_________________________________________________
Misc:
Kill any player you want
Delete any object
Take down a base
Teleport everyone to you
Nuke a player
Bomb a house
New: I will be able to add anything to a container (Safes, cars, lockboxes, etc...) for a price.
_________________________________________________

Skype: retegio

Prices are negotiable and I would be able to take a custom request through skype.




Vouch Thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...7#post10043317
The 15k humanity thing doesn't work. I've tried it out on my friend and he's humanity doesn't change.
Neither does the coin thing, you can't set other players stuff. You need to set the coins so you will get them then you give a player it.
Nice shop!
Quote Originally Posted by L0pht View Post
The 15k humanity thing doesn't work. I've tried it out on my friend and he's humanity doesn't change.
Neither does the coin thing, you can't set other players stuff. You need to set the coins so you will get them then you give a player it.
Nice shop!
Haha thanks dude. I appreciate it .

Thread design comming soon
Quote Originally Posted by L0pht View Post
The 15k humanity thing doesn't work. I've tried it out on my friend and he's humanity doesn't change.
Neither does the coin thing, you can't set other players stuff. You need to set the coins so you will get them then you give a player it.
Nice shop!
The Coin thing did work, but the n00b broke it
Quote Originally Posted by L0pht View Post
The 15k humanity thing doesn't work. I've tried it out on my friend and he's humanity doesn't change.
Neither does the coin thing, you can't set other players stuff. You need to set the coins so you will get them then you give a player it.
Nice shop!
Quote Originally Posted by MonsterCheats View Post
The Coin thing did work, but the n00b broke it
I have a custom coded script. So the coin thing does work. Not sure about humanity :P
Humanity bug has been fixed .
Taking orders vis skype!
Quote Originally Posted by member22894 View Post
Can you reset humanity?
Yup I can. Also can set custom humanity
Still selling!
More happy customers . Hmu on skype
I also accept custom orders. HMU
Updated client. Accepting orders
Thread design being worked on.
Still offering
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?