PostWTSSell kk NX

Posts 106–120 of 181 · Page 8 of 13
30 kk instock now
Pm me how many nx u want only today
50 kk tonight
This its in past. Atm 3.13

- - - Updated - - -

15-20 k nx will restock soon
If u interesting just leave price u want . I will prepare nx for u
im just pass here to look how is good. If u want NX just add skype and ask me how much u want. i just sold 45k this week. and 30k last week. look like all my old business bought,
ok , Atm MY rare will be 4.0 ok u guys
bought 30k, went first, nice guy and trustable!
Hi, I leave a message on Skype.
I don't see, send me yr sky name in private plz.
if u guys want kk (nx) contract me tell me how much u want and give me time for perpare restock for u.

- - - Updated - - -



- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iset View Post
Hi, I leave a message on Skype.
Send me your name skype through private . I didn't see anyone add me yesterday.
Sent you a message over skype and added you.
Quote Originally Posted by TsunaRaven View Post
Sent you a message over skype and added you.
I dont see anyone add me yet. Can you send me ur name akype private to me.
30k nx atm. who want it. cuz my friend sleep atm . or not onl .i was preparing for them.
Posts 106–120 of 181 · Page 8 of 13

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?