Metro Notepad
Hello guys, I Was bored today so I thought of making a Metro Theme Easy to Use Notepad..
I'm a beginner in Visual Basics, so please tell me if this works alright and if it does work, just close the application and reopen it, just incase
http://virusscan.jotti.org/de/scanre...d6f1b70ab236db
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1418761798/



Yes, It's not good... I'm not good like all of you pros out there on MPGH.
Useless, I know
I just need to learn how to become better and work on my communication skills (Listen to you guys on what to do, what not to do and how to improve.)
I'm a beginner in Visual Basics, so please tell me if this works alright and if it does work, just close the application and reopen it, just incase

http://virusscan.jotti.org/de/scanre...d6f1b70ab236db
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1418761798/


Yes, It's not good... I'm not good like all of you pros out there on MPGH.
Useless, I know
I just need to learn how to become better and work on my communication skills (Listen to you guys on what to do, what not to do and how to improve.)