PostMetro Web Proxy

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Metro Web Proxy
Hello guys, this is my Web Proxy Release, it is working for me and hopefully works for you guys!

I'm not 100% Sure that the Change Proxy is working... if not, I think I can change the code to start off on a proxy??

In the .rar file it contains both .exe and OneClickApplication in it, What ever floats your boat

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en-gb/sca...75ef27f63f98ea
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b...is/1418765862/

Web Proxy VB_mpgh.net.rar162 KB · 33 downloads Clean
Content approved.
so what dis actually do ?
Quote Originally Posted by iCEN9NE View Post
so what dis actually do ?
I'm making a fixed version but all it does is basically surf the web using different ip address.

Say like if u were banned from a website, lets say, Konge(not saying full name), You can use a web proxy to go on it and then u can create a new account because bans on that website are ip bans
Ugh why the installer? Just go to project and grab the debug or release .exe
Nice program though
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?