PostPatchedRequestFile exploit release ( RCON stealing )

Posts 151–165 of 172 · Page 11 of 12
When it does work, where is the file/file information sent to?

-EDIT-

I'm a tool. I know where it's saved now, sorry.
Uh, how do yah use "send_file"? Tried putting the file within download and doing it, or even creating an "upload" folder just for the hell of it. Any pointers?
How do i activate the rcon pass stealer? and where do i place the dll
Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Dog View Post
How do i activate the rcon pass stealer? and where do i place the dll
Where ever you choose, you need to inject into your game and read around what console commands to use, they've been posted 100 times already
it just says no access when i type acp_menu
Anyone know some good rcon commands? I've seen people edit player metadata from rcon alone
anybody know a server that this work on
[SIZE=7][/SIZE]

- - - Updated - - -



cause

I

need

one
crashes my game when I type send_file and sometimes request_file
Quote Originally Posted by cibmog View Post
crashes my game when I type send_file and sometimes request_file
noob

your trying to send nil

use it like this:

request_file cfg/server.cfg or request_file addons/cac/autorun/client/entities/vehicle.lua

send_file cfg/hidude.cfg
Quote Originally Posted by rip_cdriza View Post
noob

your trying to send nil

use it like this:

request_file cfg/server.cfg or request_file addons/cac/autorun/client/entities/vehicle.lua

send_file cfg/hidude.cfg
I'm not really a noob because I did actually use request_file cfg/server.cfg

But the request_file cfg/server.cfg

Yes I know that it doesn't work on some servers but it doesn't say anything it just says "requesting server.cfg
I just didn't type the full path. My mistake.
rest in peace


sweet prince
actully
we can just find another exploit tbh
Quote Originally Posted by FaZe d00d View Post
rest in peace


sweet prince
actully
we can just find another exploit tbh
What are you even talking about
Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Crust View Post
What are you even talking about
It just got patched
Quote Originally Posted by FaZe d00d View Post
we can just find another exploit tbh
>> we
Posts 151–165 of 172 · Page 11 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us