PostPatchedRequestFile exploit release ( RCON stealing )

Posts 61–75 of 172 · Page 5 of 12
After injecting, how do I use it?

The game crashes when I do what other people say to put
Quote Originally Posted by CKlidify View Post
After injecting, how do I use it?

The game crashes when I do what other people say to put
Quote Originally Posted by Kona-chan View Post
lua_run_cl cam.End3D();request_file cfg/cfg
use this and it'll work
The original request_file cfg/server.cfg works now. But it doesn't download the file to garrysmod/garrysmod/download/cfg. And when I try it again it says there's a file there.
Ok skiddies here's how to use it.

Step 1. Download
Step 2. Inject using an inject
Step 3. go to a server with sv_allowdownload 1
Step 4. in console type "request_file cfg/server.cfg"
Step 5. Go to this in your folder GarrysMod\garrysmod\download\cfg
Step 6. in cfg there will be a file called server, open it and find the RCON password
Step 7. type the rcon password in the console with rcon_password
Step 8. Hack the server.

When you want to download another servers server.cfg just delete the one you had before and then type request_file cfg/server.cfg.

Have fun!
Quote Originally Posted by lolman59 View Post
Ok skiddies here's how to use it.

Step 1. Download
Step 2. Inject using an inject
Step 3. go to a server with sv_allowdownload 1
Step 4. in console type "request_file cfg/server.cfg"
Step 5. Go to this in your folder GarrysMod\garrysmod\download\cfg
Step 6. in cfg there will be a file called server, open it and find the RCON password
Step 7. type the rcon password in the console with rcon_password
Step 8. Hack the server.

When you want to download another servers server.cfg just delete the one you had before and then type request_file cfg/server.cfg.

Have fun!
why are you calling people skiddies if your a horrible c+p skid yourself? (not implying i'm not one rofl)

also please delete this post your feeding the skids and this will get patched on more servers.
It's patched in the next update. Really shouldn't matter.
Quote Originally Posted by KTheHundreds1 View Post
It's patched in the next update. Really shouldn't matter.
What really, need source
Quote Originally Posted by Kona-chan View Post
lua_run_cl cam.End3D();request_file cfg/cfg
Is that what I type?
Quote Originally Posted by buckballs View Post
Is that what I type?
yes you do
mame!!!!!!!
This isn't detected, right?
NVM
What is the console command to use this after it is all injected in game?
Still Work ?
Quote Originally Posted by Imsobad View Post
What really, need source
No, Go find it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
Still Work ?
try it ?
Hi thank you very much for this, I was just interested if there was a way of finding servers that have sv_allowdownload 1?
Maybe game tracker could be used?

Thanks
Posts 61–75 of 172 · Page 5 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us