need a logo

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
need a logo
i need a png rendered image of a logo for my website.
the name of the web site is killer shark designs.
so throw me some logos!!!

logo needs to be white and light green..

free to go anywhere with this one go for it!!!!
hehe last topic went dry i guess.
yeah no doubt man..
mind throwing me something?
I'll give it a try, but I've never been very good with logos.
just try im really in need of a logo man

well this is what i got.


it will be on a dark ass gray background.

and here is an example of what it may look like.
I'vs got some ideas done, and I hope I didn't totally miss the mark here. They're taking forever to upload to photobucket, I think I overloaded my account today lol.
This is what my startbar looks like right now.

the arrows on the right navigate to
3 MORE ROWS of the same thing. I'm not a very organized person. It's good i've good a strong comp, because task manager tells me I've got 93 windows open XD


alright it's done:
as you can see they're all based on the same text, with a mini-background. they're all transparent, so I don't know how they would look on dark grey, I just put them on white for an example.

Warning:they're large, as large as photobucket allows. click em though.




here's on a gray background to show you what's transparent in these:

Quote Originally Posted by Remorse View Post



Dude U Try And Diss My Designs When Blatenly U Cant Do Shit urself LOL what a noob , and VIRUS fuckin excellent i like hwo you done the bold writing it sets the tone with the image good work We English Are The Best Graphic Designers Goin


Simple and good. Eye catching IMO
Wow nice V I R U S good job, i'll have a go i guess XD...

EDIT:
VIRUS's one is better so i made a quick one =/...

I know it says ever, but thats just part of the matrix brush =/...
Quote Originally Posted by Make My Day View Post
Wow nice V I R U S good job, i'll have a go i guess XD...

EDIT:
VIRUS's one is better so i made a quick one =/...

I know it says ever, but thats just part of the matrix brush =/...
Thanks, Logo's&WebDesign are my thing. It's cool once and a while to do some work on mpgh. (Other than signatures. ;d)
Nice logo by the way. I would probaly leave the box, and just have it as text and the shark.
Yours is nice Virus. Sleek text exactly how i like to do it. Although the shark could use some work. Heres what i was going for. Just a couple to see if you like the style. Logos are full vector too.



Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Yours is nice Virus. Sleek text exactly how i like to do it. Although the shark could use some work. Heres what i was going for. Just a couple to see if you like the style. Logos are full vector too.



<3 number two man.
VIRUS for the win.
Both of them are nice.

Whitten has to decide which he wants.
yo virus holla me thru the private message thing tell me how u doin that smoke flag lol i want one
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?