update main page

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
update main page
add some shit to the main page.
it bothers me
I like it, it is pretty organized.
Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
I like it, it is pretty organized.
I was not referring to the layout of the main page, it was more of the old post that are on it.
It's actually pretty neat.
Only thing that bothers me is that the posts are pretty outdated but nothing new has happened so its ok.
I was thinking of posting some news, but nothing really important has happened.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
I was thinking of posting some news, but nothing really important has happened.
how about you revive the program where people actually use to update it weekly.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
I was thinking of posting some news, but nothing really important has happened.
Things I can think of since the last news was posted.

Promotions/Demotions
Hunter gets CS!
Mayion is now a marketplace minion AND an Official middle man!
Thunder is now the General Mod!
NormenJaydenFBI is now a Minecraft Minion!
Raple is now a Minecraft Minion!
iSmexy is no linger a minion RIP
& many more

Headlines:
Asto. has been unabanned from mpgh?? But banned from marketplace?
Console Game Hacking attempting to be revived?

Off-MPGH Headlines:
Ebola
malaysian flight 370
Bill Cosby Rapes people
Hackers take 100 TB of info from Sony! Also threaten theaters to now show the interview.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Headline: fuck asianmudkip
pls do i luv u frevr
I haven't ventured into the main page in a long ass time
Its Good For me :Q
I haven't ventured into the main page in a long ass time
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us