best hack leak of 2k14 i r8 8/8 nice aimb0at m8
Horizion Hack Latest FULL C++ SOURCE + COMPILED DLL |UNSEEN CODES|
Menu broke can't check anything.
How do i install this?
How do I use it in Gmod? Like.. How do I get this shit to work?
I can't wait to actually examine this shit code.
What?
Using catch as an error handler, hehe.
Uhm...why?
Dude sick file.
How do I hook UserCmd??
Already in the SDK, lets C+P it anyway~~~
What?
P47R!CK VMTHOOK STRONK BOYS
Are we in October of 2013?
SO FUCKING OSSUM THIS CODE
This paste is so fucking bad it's unreal, it's huge as it is and has absolutely nothing in terms of features, public VMTHook, manually aligned menu options, using say for cvars. I'd continue analyzing this shit code but I'm already sick to my stomach and my head is killing me.
0/10

Code:
if (gCvar.misc_fakelag)
g_pEngine->ClientCmd("say +Lag");
Code:
catch (...)
{
Beep(750, 2000);
}
Code:
if (bOnce == false || !bOnce)
{
gDrawing.Init();
SendConsoleMessage("-PaintTraverse Hooked!\n");
bOnce = true;
}
Code:
::WriteConsole(DebugConsole, "-PaintTraverse Ready!\n", strlen("-PaintTraverse Ready!\n"), &dw_msg_size, NULL);
Code:
#include "Panels.h" CScreenSize_t gScreenSize;
Code:
//typedef void(__thiscall *CUserCmd)(void *, DWORD, int);
Code:
enum playercontrols
{
IN_ATTACK = (1 << 0),
IN_JUMP = (1 << 1),
IN_DUCK = (1 << 2),
IN_FORWARD = (1 << 3),
IN_BACK = (1 << 4),
IN_USE = (1 << 5),
IN_CANCEL = (1 << 6),
IN_LEFT = (1 << 7),
IN_RIGHT = (1 << 8),
IN_MOVELEFT = (1 << 9),
IN_MOVERIGHT = (1 << 10),
IN_ATTACK2 = (1 << 11),
IN_RUN = (1 << 12),
IN_RELOAD = (1 << 13),
IN_ALT1 = (1 << 14),
IN_ALT2 = (1 << 15),
IN_SCORE = (1 << 16), // Used by client.dll for when scoreboard is held down
IN_SPEED = (1 << 17), // Player is holding the speed key
IN_WALK = (1 << 18), // Player holding walk key
IN_ZOOM = (1 << 19), // Zoom key for HUD zoom
IN_WEAPON1 = (1 << 20), // weapon defines these bits
IN_WEAPON2 = (1 << 21), // weapon defines these bits
IN_BULLRUSH = (1 << 22),
};
Code:
#define MASK_AIMBOT 0x200400B #define CONTENTS_HITBOX 0x40000000
Code:
bool bInitialize(PDWORD** pppdwClassBase) // fix for pp
{
return bInitialize(*pppdwClassBase);
}
Code:
if (gCvar.esp_3dbox)
{
Vector min, max;
pEntity->GetRenderBounds(min, max);
g_pDebugOverlay->AddBoxOverlay(pEntity->GetAbsOrigin(), min, max, pEntity->GetAbsAngles(), 255, 0, 0, 25, 0.05f);
}
Code:
gMenu.DrawCheckBox(x + 10, yPos + 70, "WaterMark", gCvar.misc_watermark); yPos = yPos + 14; gMenu.DrawCheckBox(x + 10, yPos + 80, "Anti-ScreenGrab", gCvar.misc_antisg); yPos = yPos + 14;
This paste is so fucking bad it's unreal, it's huge as it is and has absolutely nothing in terms of features, public VMTHook, manually aligned menu options, using say for cvars. I'd continue analyzing this shit code but I'm already sick to my stomach and my head is killing me.
0/10

The ESP is that good it even got the featue to crash your game wow
It's good, but ESP needs to be fixed because it will lag and crash your game like mad. Nice tho 

Can i just inject it or do i need a bypasser? :P
I will make a official release latter, I could care less about this project now.
hello everyone i'm sorry if this is a stupid question but how do you install this?
much appreciated for someone who has an answer
much appreciated for someone who has an answer

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
C++/C Programming[SOURCE] C++ Dll injector Code
9 Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) HacksInCube's Legal hack v1 full source codeIN 1 WarRock - International HacksILovePie21's Full VB6 SourceIL 12 Visual Basic ProgrammingILovePie21's Full VB6 SourceIL 8 WarRock - International Hacks[TUT] arnold's hack v1.1 vb6 source codeAR 6

(yes i am a skid)