WTTYellow Star | Maxable Divine Pet | 13K Alive Fame | Maxed Chars! | Tons of UTS

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Yellow Star | Maxable Divine Pet | 13K Alive Fame | Maxed Chars! | Tons of UTS
Click the "Add my Skype" button in my signature to add me on Skype or add me @ matt.mpgh219402 I am also MapleRapleSyrup from Reddit! I WILL ALSO TRADE THIS ACCOUNT FOR A NEAR-MAXED TH9 OR TH10 IN CLASH OF CLANS!
Proof:
This account is not for sale, I merely want to trade it for another account with a better pet.

Proof: http://imgur.com/RfheEP9ⓘ http://imgur.com/tDiw7WSⓘ http://imgur.com/c7ujMndⓘ http://imgur.com/xXzdsOtⓘ

Requirements: Must have at least have a range of maxed characters like this account.

Must have a non-rushed Legendary Pet with at least 90/90 or a Divine Pet that can perm-stun. This pet can indeed Perma-Stun.
Must at least have some UTS. You go first (I have plenty of verifiable vouches), otherwise we use OMM.
All vaults but 1.
17 char slots
Divine Pet: 93 (1k feed from 94)/88/75. It is fully maxable to Level 100.
13K Alive Fame on all characters. It is currently in a well-known guild and can join any top 10 if applied for.


Characters:

8/8 Paladin

8/8 Necromancer

8/8 Knight

7/8 Wizard

7/8 Rogue

7/8 Assassin

6/8 Sorcerer

6/8 Ninja

6/8 Archer

6/8 Huntress

3/8 Trickster

2/8 Priest

1/8 Mystic

Notable UTS:
3x Cutlass

3x A.S.S

5x DBlade

2x Dbow 1x Cbow

1x Bulwark

2x CC

1x Annoying Fire Cracker Katana

This account comes with the hotmail account it is linked to.
Added you.
Quote Originally Posted by Goodfeet View Post
Added you.
b/bump still for sale.
B/bump Ignore Hippipeace, I offered to buy his account, had the money and he started raging and removed me off Skype.

- - - Updated - - -

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Ur account is so OP y dont u just keep it? :3
Add me on skype wintrfrost I have a near max th10 on clash ️MAX troops
I have a half way maxed lvl 10 th. troops are mostly maxed. Barbs are finishing up. Add me on skype? I have around 3500 Trophies. Xbesplyer
B////////Bump Offered 2 Clash Accounts, Waiting for a ROTMG account offer.
bump bump bump bumpily bumper
I can offer paypal.
Quote Originally Posted by Flamewizar View Post
I can offer paypal.
Add me on Skype..@ matt.mpgh219402

- - - Updated - - -

HIGHEST OFFER IS 315! WILL BE SOLD SOON UNLESS SOMEONE OFFERS HIGHER.
dododo 320 is the highest offer
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?