TalkingVB Program idea

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
VB Program idea
I need help with a wee task im doing in VB it's pretty straightforward but i don't have the time to do it.
It's pretty much a form/app that registers u onto a system and lets u do things as chat donate read announcements and who's on like ur MC server.
if someone is up for the challenge plz reply, and sorry i aint paying for this one
Quote Originally Posted by EAR%HGEAH5ehehteth View Post
I need help with a wee task im doing in VB it's pretty straightforward but i don't have the time to do it.
It's pretty much a form/app that registers u onto a system and lets u do things as chat donate read announcements and who's on like ur MC server.
if someone is up for the challenge plz reply, and sorry i aint paying for this one
I was working on a simple database game but decided to end the project cause its kinda useless. I used to own a MC Server and it had a log of whose online and player values and what not. You could just read the file from your program or write it to your database and read that from program. Another way of doing all this is TCP, just requires someone to host this program, as for using a database it does not. If you want to make a website or you own one you can read announcements from your website or same way from other connections.

If you truly want to make this I can help you over Skype. My Skype is : Lucasheer715
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?