DummySprite (Bot for mobile games like Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, etc.)

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
DummySprite (Bot for mobile games like Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, etc.)
*************************
POST UPDATE!

I attached the APK INSTALLER for Android Users and the PDF TUTORIAL. If can someon test and post here THERE IS NOT A FAKE, I would be very happy hehe.

For the iOS users, you need DL BlueStacks programa and root it (i have the program to root BS too), but a BlueStaks old version. If i can put links here i can't share with you.

Thanks!

*************************

Hi guys!

I do not know how to put links and permitted me, so I hope your help to solve it and share with you the hack. I cant upload the files beacause they're high MB.

I am proud to be the first to post this new hack for clash of clans.

I'm not sure whether this post is in this subforum, because this hack is for users both iOS and Android.
The hack is not mine, not mine. So I can not hang the typical antivirus ask. Nor will I hang installers here.
What I will do is share the information that I have found with you, so that you can install them in the same way I've done the hack.
There are videos on youtube to prove it: Youtube_Link

So here goes.

This is the official website: Website_link
And here's how to install it: Installer_link

To me it has worked for me and I am personally very pleased with this hack.

The hack is a bot, and automatically creates troops attacked. In 24 hours it has gotten me 8,000,000 gold elixir.
You have 120 minutes free trial, but if you want to pay will cost very little money, I have paid for 30 days, it is great *. *
I leave my guest code, they heap up is not necessary, but if you want 5 days free to try here I leave: 21736.
It's no joke. It is a hack that works 100% guaranteed.

A greeting! PM any doubt!
dummysprite[3.1.0.20133]_mpgh.net.rar21.2 MB · 3,939 downloads Clean
English tutorial.pdf1.1 MB · 2,195 downloads Clean
Post Update!!
@DeeWitt please scan the file with JOTTI online anti-virus then you post with your files as a link so that it will approve a.s.a.p
Quote Originally Posted by stealth_me View Post
@DeeWitt please scan the file with JOTTI online anti-virus then you post with your files as a link so that it will approve a.s.a.p
I do it, but now i didn't know how to post here the virus scan link! Can you help me with this plz? Thanks.
The File is Broken Please update it pls
Good release.. do you have a list of games it works with.. don't play CoC .. so i'd appreciate it
Quote Originally Posted by Ainasoja View Post
The File is Broken Please update it pls
That file is broken? While the PDF function is sufficient.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ygritte View Post
Good release.. do you have a list of games it works with.. don't play CoC .. so i'd appreciate it
At the moment only exists clash of clans, and as i know it is used by 100,000 Asians aprox. at the moment

It is not known which games will integrate in the future, but they plan to do it.
Quote Originally Posted by DeeWitt View Post
At the moment only exists clash of clans, and as i know it is used by 100,000 Asians aprox. at the moment

It is not known which games will integrate in the future, but they plan to do it.
Alright , it's okay. Thanks !
Will this also work for Call of Duty: Ghost? It's just like Clash of Clans
Quote Originally Posted by SkillaJesus View Post
Will this also work for Call of Duty: Ghost? It's just like Clash of Clans
If the game becomes famous, then they may implement it.
Thank You For This Share
On the first page no? DL the tutorial!
this not free you need to buy use own risk your account
Quote Originally Posted by licaros View Post
this not free you need to buy use own risk your account
That is why it is chargeable. Being a paid app you realize that it is not any malicious software, but rather the opposite. A group of people takes a good product to market and sell. If this wonderful program was free, then no one would believe.


BTW, you can try it 2 hours for free, and u can create a max of 3 accounts, so... u can try it 6 hours
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?