Peace.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Peace.
I know I haven't posted much in here since summer, but I'm leaving the AE scene of MPGH. I may lurk and post every now and then, but as far as I know, I'm abandoning the Book Of Lore bot project to move on.

I've been working on my skills in Python to move on to developing scripts, tools, and the backend of applications.
Peace the fuck out.
-ZeroInsanity
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroInsanity View Post
I know I haven't posted much in here since summer, but I'm leaving the AE scene of MPGH. I may lurk and post every now and then, but as far as I know, I'm abandoning the Book Of Lore bot project to move on.

I've been working on my skills in Python to move on to developing scripts, tools, and the backend of applications.
Peace the fuck out.
-ZeroInsanity
Bye!
-ewrc
Later man.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?