Red faceHow do i create chams and wall hack ?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
How do i create chams and wall hack ?
I wanna know create this, have a tutorial for this in our site ? ,
or not have !!!
thx , sorry my bad english
to wich game is this related..
Yep, you have to tell us the game name.
There is no wallhack that works for all game -.-
have to learn programming first you just can't make chams
right ..
learn and then ask
I want to try learning C++ but I don't know how to get started
GO to C++ Forum then they will teach u!
Start with VB first,it's a little easier then go to C++
takes years mang
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us