ArtYoutube Banner/Profile Picture Willing to Pay $3 or up

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Youtube Banner/Profile Picture Willing to Pay $3 or up
Hey guys I need an youtube banner/profile picture I am willing to pay $3 or up depending on the quality of the picture or if any of you guys are good at making intros I could give you a good deal

Banner/Profile Picture Requirements :
Must be 2560x1440 Resolution for Banner
Must be 800xx800 Resolution for profile picture
Must include my name
It will need to have some art of Grand Theft Auto 5 and Far Cry 4 (Its ok if it is from the internet)

Skype:legitmcsales
Quote Originally Posted by LegitMCSales View Post
Hey guys I need an youtube banner/profile picture I am willing to pay $3 or up depending on the quality of the picture or if any of you guys are good at making intros I could give you a good deal

Banner/Profile Picture Requirements :
Must be 2560x1440 Resolution for Banner
Must be 800xx800 Resolution for profile picture
Must include my name
It will need to have some art of Grand Theft Auto 5 and Far Cry 4 (Its ok if it is from the internet)

Skype:legitmcsales
I will make one for you
Here is my latest one
 
Banner


Add me on skype please
******sucidialgraphics
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?