WTBSilver-GNM Account

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Silver-GNM Account
I am wanting to buy a ranked account so minimum ten wins, must not have been hacked on and must not be banned/have a cooldown.

It has to be between silver one and gold nova master.


Add me on skype and we can discuss: bayleyfoster
Quote Originally Posted by Bayley_LOL View Post
I am wanting to buy a ranked account so minimum ten wins, must not have been hacked on and must not be banned/have a cooldown.

It has to be between silver one and gold nova master.


Add me on skype and we can discuss: bayleyfoster
I have one in mind it's nova 3 just add me on Skype: csgoskins.mpgh please!
Quote Originally Posted by Bayley_LOL View Post
I am wanting to buy a ranked account so minimum ten wins, must not have been hacked on and must not be banned/have a cooldown.

It has to be between silver one and gold nova master.


Add me on skype and we can discuss: bayleyfoster
Can offer MG2 Account 268 Wins 800+ Hrs. 35Euro no less.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?