Working Two Jobs.

Posts 46–50 of 50 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by orlyy View Post
Friend does 100+ hours a week, but he brings home quite a lot, meh. It's not that bad, you'd be better off going oil field, much better than whatever you're doing I'd assume, due to the grossly over pay that they receive. Just travel a lot, so you hate it or love it. If he wasn't such a push over, he'd of ended his marriage though.
Been trying to get into the oil field for like a year and a half. No luck though.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by orlyy View Post
Friend does 100+ hours a week, but he brings home quite a lot, meh. It's not that bad, you'd be better off going oil field, much better than whatever you're doing I'd assume, due to the grossly over pay that they receive. Just travel a lot, so you hate it or love it. If he wasn't such a push over, he'd of ended his marriage though.
Been trying to get into the oil field for like a year and a half. No luck though.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by orlyy View Post
Friend does 100+ hours a week, but he brings home quite a lot, meh. It's not that bad, you'd be better off going oil field, much better than whatever you're doing I'd assume, due to the grossly over pay that they receive. Just travel a lot, so you hate it or love it. If he wasn't such a push over, he'd of ended his marriage though.
Been trying to get into the oil field for like a year and a half. No luck though.
Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
can you even counts D: 40 hours each =80 hours and if u read his above comment he stated that please dont ban me i love u
#rekttheadmin
I'm glad you can read the response before mine, explaining that he worked 80 hours, even though I didn't and made my post based off the thread title.

Good job. I applaud you. Not really.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
Been trying to get into the oil field for like a year and a half. No luck though.
Those three quotes tho, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I'm glad you can read the response before mine, explaining that he worked 80 hours, even though I didn't and made my post based off the thread title.

Good job. I applaud you. Not really.
Off the title, eh? Titles just says two jobs, doesn't mention anything about hours. Thus meaning you read the post, so what are you even on about?
Quote Originally Posted by Xenyst View Post
Lol, this should go on vine.
Posts 46–50 of 50 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?