Warrock Public Hack

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Warrock Public Hack
Here We Go A Public For You All Enjoy Made By Me I Will Update If I Get Replys XD XD So Here









http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/ef91788...8ebb-1256223983

ITS NOT A FUCKING VIRUS THE RESSON ITS 6 OUT OF W.E IS BECAUSE ITS PACKED TO STOP PEOPLE CRACKING IT........SO IF U THINK VIRUS VIRUS DONT FUCKING USE SIMPLE I USE IT ALL THE TIME......

DONT DELETE MY TOPIC ILL GET MORE PICTURE INSIDE OF GAME!

ITS UNDETECTED TO XP,VISTA,WINDOWS7!!!!
sure????????

u deleted the name from the coder with paint and u say that u made that one

bob
????
Quote Originally Posted by Lukas59 View Post
sure????????
SURE WAT DO U MEAN
Well Because its A site. Name And I Didnt Wanna Advitise...?
no it is not a site i think and if it would be why u didn´t make it for MPGH?
LAWL!~THIS IS UNKOWNPKS HACK! I CAN INSURE YOU! DAMN!
i know what site its for
btw what is boneshot?
allways headshot ^^
cant approve advertises another site sorry
Your hack working before updating
i know what site this is off to lol nice seeing unknown i wish the other site will go back up already man i missed it...
Lol he erased the name of the owner...And tries to take credit
Quote Originally Posted by Nic3 P0t View Post
Lol he erased the name of the owner...And tries to take credit
he made it dummy i know unknown he made that hack
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?