Oh my god, srsly It's the best server 20% exp and 40% money Why the fuck is so empty? I'm just sad for just being all alone.
i really dont know greatfullded and boofoo are mostly there but who gives a shit right because maybe some noobs waist there time glitrching not leveling to be able to go on that server they need that server for exp and fun and there RANKS!
cause your there thats why nobody goes there
Originally Posted by zoom1
cause your there thats why nobody goes there
AHAHAHA YOUR SO SUCH A FUNNY NEWB.
GTFO fagot. You aren't actually.
It's not like school where everyone runs from you because your mom gave you aids+craps.
So stop projecting yourself ^^.
yo zoom ur just a newb\choob i think no ones on mpgh because ur here barely anyone is on execpt like 20 people.. theres like 242144 people a daybut now ur here its just ugly
-Sigh-
Always love a good noob fight.
Originally Posted by GridMaster
-Sigh-
Always love a good noob fight.
Oh, that's what she said. :0.
(Joke).
lol im the noob look at this fkin choob he probably doesnt know waht the rules are
LOL! hehehhe lol why is a noob trying to protect it self he thinks hes like a godess or somethin
The delta server is always empty yet when they made a fail server the fox w.e casual server its always full
I want to get into Foxtrot. .80kdr... Now that's what I'm talking about!
Originally Posted by why06
I want to get into Foxtrot. .80kdr... Now that's what I'm talking about!
what wdf?
why do you wanna get into the fail noob server?
Originally Posted by DonMadawg
what wdf?
why do you wanna get into the fail noob server?
I think sarcasm much?...................Slowpoke.jpg XD
oh btw, Fuck yay why06 posted in a thread I made ^^
Oh just checked it. Everyone is in there for the 10% gp also... Never knew about that. But I mean it's impossible for me to get in there like 8k deaths and 16k kills....
Originally Posted by juanrineytor
Oh my god, srsly It's the best server 20% exp and 40% money Why the fuck is so empty? I'm just sad for just being all alone.
Dude, Not Many People Are That High Of A Rank and Have A Good K/D Most Ppl cant get in because of their K/D
Originally Posted by juanrineytor
Oh my god, srsly It's the best server 20% exp and 40% money Why the fuck is so empty? I'm just sad for just being all alone.