How To Make An Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Trainer
I've tried 'Publish', 'Ctrl + Shift + Enter' & 'Debug'.
Publish isnt debug and really only exports the SWF. CTRL + SHIFT + Enter is horrible IMO. If you are looking for bugs in your coding then just Ctrl + Enter. If something breaks or does not work, you can identify it in the output box. It will also tell you if there is something that breaks it, like if you type code wrong that makes it not work. Then it will tell you in compilation that your code doesnt work.
I tried 'Ctrl + Enter' and I must agree with you chibizs. I received the following error:
Can you give me source bot manager ? how to make them can you give me the action code how to make bot manager ? i'm searh and learn by learn i'm always failed.. and does'nt work.. for it..
I hope you can help me of this.. Thanks
I hope you can help me of this.. Thanks

I'm an idiot. I had Flash Professional's outbound connection blocked in my firewall. Issue resolved.
This is indeed a nice tutorial and surely is sticky-worthy. @NormenJaydenFBI 
/Stuck.

/Stuck.
Updated 04/01/16.
Decided to take some of my time to improve the tutorial's overall structure.
Decided to take some of my time to improve the tutorial's overall structure.
Hi guys, since a few days I tried to make my own trainer. But I'm stuck! When i try to debug (CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER) The flash movie just crash and I end with this error in the Output
I've tried envrythings to fix this error. The worst thing is when I export the movie (CTRL+ENTER) it work! But when I try to launch the .swf from the trainer's files it get stuck. I tried F12, but The movie get stuck too... :/
Someone got any ideas to fix this error?
Error: Error #2067: ExternalInterface n'est pas disponible dans ce conteneur. ExternalInterface requiert Internet Explorer ActiveX, Firefox, Mozilla 1.7.5 et ultérieur ou d'autres navigateurs qui prennent en charge NPRuntime.
at Error$/throwError()
at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/addCallback()
at Game()
Cannot display source code at this location.
at Error$/throwError()
at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/addCallback()
at Game()
Cannot display source code at this location.
Someone got any ideas to fix this error?
Similar Threads
Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / TrainersAdventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Shop ID's [Request Them Here] 201 Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) DiscussionsAdventure Quest Worlds - AQW - what to do with money?AV 4 Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / TrainersAdventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers Rules & Guidelines 4




