Signature Request.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Request.
If any of you will willingly make me one more picture for my signature.
Color: Blue
The Gears of War symbol
Coolness: High.
i have an old gow sig i could give you if you want, if not i might try and make one
Quote Originally Posted by whtlight View Post
If any of you will willingly make me one more picture for my signature.
Color: Blue
The Gears of War symbol
Coolness: High.
you are a sig, cser. <3, And have bluestar make you one, hes pro.
Here's a try



am I the only one that does these requests? I guess 3 off blocks gives you more at home free time
Quote Originally Posted by Remorse View Post
Here's a try



am I the only one that does these requests? I guess 3 off blocks gives you more at home free time
Nice but make lines blue if you could? And bring out the text more its hard to see :/
Quote Originally Posted by whtlight View Post
Nice but make lines blue if you could? And bring out the text more its hard to see :/
Nice sig, Fag... "Stfu shuh kitty" Dark, Don't make him a sig!!!!!!

Lol ~changed my name to spartanlol now you gotta change it!!!

Dark, Join GFX team,

Nice sig now backup.
Blue? oh damn hehe I thought the theme was red. Here are the updated versions:




the first one doesn't look so good, I put it up because I didn't even know it had kinda scan lines until I Whited out the background to spot inconsistencies.

to spartanlol: I do this for the education. You guys could go get pro sigs from energyk or someone, but I fulfill these requests to learn. And they prob wouldn't accept me in GFX team, there are many others better than me here.
Quote Originally Posted by Remorse View Post
Blue? oh damn hehe I thought the theme was red. Here are the updated versions:




the first one doesn't look so good, I put it up because I didn't even know it had kinda scan lines until I Whited out the background to spot inconsistencies.

to spartanlol: I do this for the education. You guys could go get pro sigs from energyk or someone, but I fulfill these requests to learn. And they prob wouldn't accept me in GFX team, there are many others better than me here.
NICE YES YES YES
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us