DarkStorm's API Errors
My problem is that I was trying to install DarkStorm's GUI API into my client, but then I got 2 errors I couldn't solve.

I tried to fix the errors based on the Java recommendations, but it did not end up fixing. I have installed Slick2.0 and LWJGL.
I am on a Macintosh 2011 13' Macbook Air.
The error is in the code, not Singleplayer or Mulitplayer.
It is DarkStorm's GUI API, it is compatible with Minecraft 1.8.
I am using a legitmate account.
Hopefully someone can help me solve this issue!
I tried to fix the errors based on the Java recommendations, but it did not end up fixing. I have installed Slick2.0 and LWJGL.
I am on a Macintosh 2011 13' Macbook Air.
The error is in the code, not Singleplayer or Mulitplayer.
It is DarkStorm's GUI API, it is compatible with Minecraft 1.8.
I am using a legitmate account.
Hopefully someone can help me solve this issue!