some sigs

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
some sigs
these are my sigs not that good yet but trying to get better




^
Made for a friend




^
new one


^
for my sister and yes ive being going crazy on the shiney letter's thanks chronologix :P






^
one of the first i made i like it still

well thats it..yah

whats the right size for a sig??
I like your text style. Nice work
yay thanks
That was a quick reply, you must have been watching the post
well yes i am
Ha, you managed to post on the same minute as I did for the last post!
WOOT lol should we really be posting like this lol
No we shouldn't really, good point.

Back on topic; what fonts have you used for those?
umm some pixel font from dafont.com sorry cant help more
Hey how did you do that with ya nme
I like the the Master Chief one you have on the best. Good work all al'round.
Quote Originally Posted by xzz
Hey how did you do that with ya nme
It is an animation, made in ImageReady I should think.
Yeah Image Ready, it was made in the same way as my Mini Sig, and my Regular Sig.
yah it was done in image ready thanks for the comment's
Nice sigs man really nice
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?