Hello everyone, I am offering boosting services to silver/nova players. The price is 1 to 2 keys per match depending on your rank and wins.

My rules:
1. I wont do all the work for you, you must play aswell!
2. I will take the keys first, no trials etc.
3. If we lose I will return the keys or let you to decide if continue to get boosted.
4. You may not tell anyone that you're boosted.
5. I may choose the time we play.
6. I live in Europe, I have 100mb/s internet. If the match is laggy I will return the keys and won't boost you anymore.

My discounts(Only if you pay all the keys at once):
3 Matches 2/4 Keys
7 Matches 5/10 Keys
Again, key amount depends on wins and rank.

When can we lose:
1. If other team is well organised
2. If we start on ct sided map as t(example: nuke)
3. If I don't know the map you choose(Yes, you can choose the map)
4. If other team is cheating.

My contacts:
skype:roverbosas
steam id: devo97 or VaZoN (wifi blocked profile picture)
I prefer steam.

EDIT: I forgot about new steam update, I can only boost nova 2-4, mg1++