WinkWTSFREE AMAZON Refunding Service

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
FREE AMAZON Refunding Service
I'll be doing maybe 5 FREE refunds. Learned some new methods that i experimented.
Contact me on skype: marainkobra.
I'll do now 2 refunds.
IMG_23122014_161645.jpg326 KB · 57 downloads
Refunded something on Amazon for me. Thanks!

Bumperinooo !!
Bumperinooo!
Vouched, got my refund in seconds.

I'll do 2 free refund and next refunds is 1-2% from you'r refund !
Bumperinoo!
I get a new method and now I can do:
Amazon Refund/Replace
My refund/replace rate is 5%
For double dip (replacement and refund), I'm charging 10%
I can do 1000$+.
Bumperinooo!
Bumperinooo!
Hi , can anyone explain me what is a Refund service ? Like i buy something but i want keep the money ? And Amazon refund me though my CC ? ( Credit Card // PayPal ) ? i can be interrested explain me thanks
You buy something from Amazon, and you get money back in your card or bank with my method .
Interessting , you need my account or something
Quote Originally Posted by Asinith. View Post
Interessting , you need my account or something
I need your order number, addres, name and email. In 5-10 min i do refund and you get money in 2-3 days.
Bumperinooo
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?