QuestionProblem with ORAPE in Crawling depths.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with ORAPE in Crawling depths.
[SWF] Orape Client for 27.2.1
Crawling depths.
Everytime I getting disconnect in boss room. I turn OFF no-slow cheat, because of web, but it still disconnect me. What else do I need to turn off?

And one more question. Why - Clear RAM doesn't work?
Quote Originally Posted by VBlindV View Post
[SWF] Orape Client for 27.2.1
Crawling depths.
Everytime I getting disconnect in boss room. I turn OFF no-slow cheat, because of web, but it still disconnect me. What else do I need to turn off?

And one more question. Why - Clear RAM doesn't work?
You may keep no-slow, but if you want to not get disconnected turn off no-quiet. That will drastically reduce amount of disconnections. Turning back on other server-sided debuffs will reduce chance of being disconnected even further.
Quote Originally Posted by VBlindV View Post
[SWF] Orape Client for 27.2.1
Crawling depths.
Everytime I getting disconnect in boss room. I turn OFF no-slow cheat, because of web, but it still disconnect me. What else do I need to turn off?

And one more question. Why - Clear RAM doesn't work?
Can i have more information about the hacks you have enabled ?

How do you get d/c, you got hit by a bullet ? you walked on something ?

We can't help/fix if you don't give detailed information..
Quote Originally Posted by theboo View Post
You may keep no-slow, but if you want to not get disconnected turn off no-quiet. That will drastically reduce amount of disconnections. Turning back on other server-sided debuffs will reduce chance of being disconnected even further.
Which debuffs are the server-side?
Quote Originally Posted by IziLife View Post
Can i have more information about the hacks you have enabled ?

How do you get d/c, you got hit by a bullet ? you walked on something ?

We can't help/fix if you don't give detailed information..
All these debuffs (Check attachment).

I get d/c when walk in web. I turn - no slowed to off, but still getting d/c in web.

Sometimes I getting d/c if I hit blue bullets (quite), but only in boss room. If it's not boss room I can hit all blue bullets (quiet) and server won't d/c me.
Quote Originally Posted by VBlindV View Post
Sometimes I getting d/c if I hit blue bullets (quite), but only in boss room. If it's not boss room I can hit all blue bullets (quiet) and server won't d/c me.
Thats wrong assumption. Server has some threshold of errors/inconsistencies player can get during a period of time. My guess would be that it is done for players with high latency as possible lag countermeasure. So its most likely that you hit that threshold when you get to the boss.

But it also possible that boss IS the reason for D/Cs because he has tons of status attacks (bleed, weak, quiet, armor broken, paralyze, slow in the web), so if you use skills when server thinks you are silenced or move when you should be paralyzed it is highly possible to get D/Ced.

My personal thought is that mp heal pet adds to chance of being D/Ced when it restores mana during quiet effect (which client with no-quiet ignores, adding to amount of errors/inconsistencies).
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?