Play With Me

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Play With Me
Hey guys,

I've been playing Warface for a while now and I got some hacks for it.

Anybody wanna clear Tower Raid with me?

I need 4 other people who are cool with playing with a hacker and won't report. Simple as that.

If you're interested PM me.
See I don't know where you got your hacks. Seems like everyone has working ones and I can't seem to locate, wouldn't mind playing with you later on today though
Bro i would love to play with you. I have been looking for hacks for 2 days for this game but cant find any. Add me iHaq.
Quote Originally Posted by haqgamer View Post
Bro i would love to play with you. I have been looking for hacks for 2 days for this game but cant find any. Add me iHaq.
Quote Originally Posted by UTK9025 View Post
See I don't know where you got your hacks. Seems like everyone has working ones and I can't seem to locate, wouldn't mind playing with you later on today though

Its not public and it isn't free. I'm playing a few games today so PM or VM your users.
If you have any friends who want to join feel free to invite them as well. Just as long as they don't report
What is your IGN i cant PM you. It wont let me! Mine is iHaq.
Quote Originally Posted by haqgamer View Post
What is your IGN i cant PM you. It wont let me! Mine is iHaq.
Just sent you a friend invite.

Forgot to mention, its the NA server for those who want to join
Hi dude i also have a hack so lets team up i will pm you my usernamet

Well i need 20 post you send you a email....
Quote Originally Posted by davidube View Post
Hi dude i also have a hack so lets team up i will pm you my usernamet

Well i need 20 post you send you a email....
Whats ur ign i might wana play with u.
add me my id malaysia6213
Doom. Add me up! it`s Doom with a .
@Predator
Im sure @Aborted can play with you and i might play too
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
@Predator
Im sure @Aborted can play with you and i might play too
Sure dude! Just hit me up with a PM whenever your interested.
i will what sever u on
Quote Originally Posted by monkey89 View Post
i will what sever u on
He playes on the NA Server. If u play on Eu just change servers u will still have decent ping.
Whoever trying to team up and boost and LVL up, PM me your in-game name and we can set up some matches.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?