War Commander hack

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
War Commander hack
Hi just wondering if any of you can find the codes to war commander. I can give you a starting point but what I need is a way where you don't get banned. I am willing to pay for the help but I need to know it wont get me banned first. Also will be ongoing as and when they update. Basically I need researching/repair sped up
Well guys no1 ever replied but, I persevered and have managed to come up with my own and I am now selling the hacks. Don't ask for free as I had to buy software and server space to make these hacks in VBNET and Cheat Engine. Will prove all working via team viewer.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us