Killing Floor

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Killing Floor
Steam is having a free weekend for Killing Floor. Fun game.

Download steam and launch it Here
Lol@Your sig.
Downloading now.
i see the expansion pack for $1.99, and the full game for $14.99....

is it a trail for the weekend or is it literally free somewhere and i didnt catch that. i bought the game months ago, and if its free now, im gonna be pissed.
Quote Originally Posted by DeathScourge View Post
i see the expansion pack for $1.99, and the full game for $14.99....

is it a trail for the weekend or is it literally free somewhere and i didnt catch that. i bought the game months ago, and if its free now, im gonna be pissed.
Free Weekend.. steam does it for some games every now and then. You get to play the whole weekend for free.
thanks man ive always wanted to try this game out.
SWEET...ive always wanted to try this game...expect to see xF|:. ShadowWrath|A|M|
to be wooing yea xD that be my name and the A stands for Admin and the M stands for Mapper (yes im in the mapping team)
I vish mai compuetar wuz gewd nough tuh plai eet,
I've Sen Videos Of This Game It Has Good Gore . Thanked For Info
I played this game before.
Though, I got bored.
looks good maybe ill try it
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?