Where can i download CS 1.6

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Where can i download CS 1.6
WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD IT ... i will create 2 much h4x 4 it
too many, not too much...

you're able to count the quantity of hacks, therefore, it becomes "many"
"much" is referring to a quantity that is impossible to count, such as the amount of water...

and seriously, cs 1.6 is $9.95
Quote Originally Posted by ktalin91 View Post
WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD IT ... i will create 2 much h4x 4 it
i use to use steamdown but i dont think it works no more but you can give it a shot >_>
Get BitLord go to torrent site and dl it

><
or use limewire
or u could use Pacsteam- its a cracked version of steam which gives u some of the games , free to download, including cs 1.6 .
where did you download this "pacsteam"
yeah man if I were you I would just buy it, it's very cheap , Way worth it
Free Cs 1.6 [Non Steam]
www.fragbase.caⓘ
Download 1.6
Then Download The Patch.
Install 1.6
The install the Patch
And Play
<3
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?