Unlimited Ninja Hack

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Unlimited Ninja Hack
I was wondering if someone could try to hack this game called Unlimited Ninja such as the silver,gold,coupons,speed hack, anything will do for right now its a game made by Joyfun and I really Hope someone finds a way to hack this game thanks
From what i see with just a simple google search is this is a browser MMORPG correct?
THEREFORE,
99% of theese games save your info ("for like Silver,Gold Coupons, Vitality") server side. Hacking server side would require you to hack their network and edit your stats on their local machine. That is highly illegal(If you want that your on the wrong forum ) The risk is not worth you having some extra coins in a game.

I hope you can understand my explanation how this cannot be done.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us