SQL Injection Finder w/Login Screen
Hello Guys, I have made a SQL Injection Finder with a login in screen (Yes I know, Why the login screen? It's useless. Basically, This is V0.0.1, Which means there is a new version coming soon when I fix all of the bugs (Thinking of adding buttons that link you to a different form which has a Gif recorder (Same thing that someone release here not long ago (Using his source code))
Special Thanks to @Raydenman For Posting his Source Code in his New Release.
[1]Bugs
Login Screen (When Registering it doesn't matter if you use wrong details in the newly generated login screen)
Login Screen (All Forms Stay Up When Logging in then registering then Logging in again)
[2]Features
Login Screen
SQL Injection Finder
[3]Version
Version 0.0.1 - 25/12/2014
[4]Up-Coming Features
V 0.0.2 I Will be/trying to add a .GIF Recorder so you can make .gif pictures in the program.
V 0.0.3 I Will be adding my ".Doc Files to .Txt Files Converter"
[5]Virus Scans
MetaScan
VirusTotal

Special Thanks to @Raydenman For Posting his Source Code in his New Release.
[1]Bugs
Login Screen (When Registering it doesn't matter if you use wrong details in the newly generated login screen)
Login Screen (All Forms Stay Up When Logging in then registering then Logging in again)
[2]Features
Login Screen
SQL Injection Finder
[3]Version
Version 0.0.1 - 25/12/2014
[4]Up-Coming Features
V 0.0.2 I Will be/trying to add a .GIF Recorder so you can make .gif pictures in the program.
V 0.0.3 I Will be adding my ".Doc Files to .Txt Files Converter"
[5]Virus Scans
MetaScan
VirusTotal

