LightbulbInfinite Ammo?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Infinite Ammo?
In Unturned I always have the problem of running out of ammo in the middle of a firefight. That's why I want to know if there is any way to get infinite ammo while holding a gun. Does anyone have a hack for this or if it's not possible, can you say why not? Thanks in advance.
Mhm. Cheat Engine works for this. I've tried it. Basic edits. Search full clip of ammo, shoot 3 times, search again, shoot 3 times, until it triangulates to 2 values, select both, edit them to max clip, done. Full clip. Don't attempt doing this while using fully-auto or it will bug the hell out. Honestly, fully auto is horrid anyways. I prefer semi.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us