PostWhois Mini Tool

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Whois Mini Tool
Hello guys, I am back with another program!

This program basically grabs information of the IP Address/Domain and shows you the results. Some of the information Given: When the website was created and last updated.

It is just a simple program I found the source to and wanted to make it for users to use

MetaScan
VirusTotal

P.S I Added a Progress Bar because I was just testing my progress bar, But It doesn't matter, it doesn't get in the way of anything!

P.S. I Found out how to make the previous form delete itsself after you press the button or load or whatever you want to do/call it. (It was just "Me.Hide()")

Whois Mini Tool_mpgh.net.rar112 KB · 20 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha! View Post
Hello guys, I am back with another program!

This program basically grabs information of the IP Address/Domain and shows you the results. Some of the information Given: When the website was created and last updated.

It is just a simple program I found the source to and wanted to make it for users to use

MetaScan
VirusTotal

P.S I Added a Progress Bar because I was just testing my progress bar, But It doesn't matter, it doesn't get in the way of anything!

P.S. I Found out how to make the previous form delete itsself after you press the button or load or whatever you want to do/call it. (It was just "Me.Hide()")

Thanks for releasing this. You seems to be honest
Useful.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?