Multi Tool V.0.1
Hello guys, It's Tyrell and I'm back again with a new program!
It has a couple of helpful Features!
Features
Password Generator (Generates Random Hard Passwords *Abhsfleiunfwjlkl* Things like that)
Whois Tool (This is from my other release but I just made a button that has this on as well)
Website Checker (^^^^^^^^)
SQL Injection Finder (^^^^^^^)
Letters and Numbers (Generates passwords with Letters and Numbers in Them)
Letters (Generates passwords with just Letters in Them)
Save (Saves the Selected Password)
VirusTotal
MetaScan
P.S This is basically Password Generator but with Most of My Cool Releases with it!
FWI: In the .rar file, the program is Called Password Generator by default (Didn't want to change, too lazy)
I Will be looking foward to making more tools.
Please give feed back and click the little Sheriff Badge Badge Next to the "Report Post" and add reputation FOR ME!
Only if this really helped you 
P.S. Only 14, don't judge m9

It has a couple of helpful Features!
Features
Password Generator (Generates Random Hard Passwords *Abhsfleiunfwjlkl* Things like that)
Whois Tool (This is from my other release but I just made a button that has this on as well)
Website Checker (^^^^^^^^)
SQL Injection Finder (^^^^^^^)
Letters and Numbers (Generates passwords with Letters and Numbers in Them)
Letters (Generates passwords with just Letters in Them)
Save (Saves the Selected Password)
VirusTotal
MetaScan
P.S This is basically Password Generator but with Most of My Cool Releases with it!
FWI: In the .rar file, the program is Called Password Generator by default (Didn't want to change, too lazy)
I Will be looking foward to making more tools.
Please give feed back and click the little Sheriff Badge Badge Next to the "Report Post" and add reputation FOR ME!
Only if this really helped you 
P.S. Only 14, don't judge m9