SolvedArmA II: DayZ Mod hack

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
ArmA II: DayZ Mod hack
Hey! So i have been looking for like 6 months for 1 thing. I want to hack in DayZ Mod, but i just do have no idea how. I dont know anything about scripting and so. Is there anyway to get a hack for free that doesnt get me instantly banned? I have already been banned once.
If you dont want to get banned and still hack either learn how to make your own or buy a private hack.
Msg me on skype myty33
Learn how to make your own Menu.. It is so worth it. When I make something such as a menu and can use it without error it is very self boosting to know that you can do this. Very hard to learn how to but very worth it.
Quote Originally Posted by 6328477611448e21 View Post
Learn how to make your own Menu.. It is so worth it. When I make something such as a menu and can use it without error it is very self boosting to know that you can do this. Very hard to learn how to but very worth it.
I completely agree, just start searching the internet and figure it out.

This is a good place to start: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/...Commands_ArmA2ⓘ
Well yeh, i gotta think about that.. problem is that i do not know anything about scripting and so.

- - - Updated - - -

SickCunt yeah i do have skype.
(skypeosku66545) ikr, that is stupid name.
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?