21 LeVeL M60 RETAIL - Trading

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
20 LeVeL M60 RETAIL - Trading
Hello. I'm trading my 20 lvl account with m60 retail for permium,because i pissed off of this stupid fcking game! The account have over 14k dinars and the m60. Ratio 2.24. I will give the premium to one friend,who found the retail for me before 1 year. Skype: deni_kn
I want 2 or 3 Gold premium gift codes

XFIRE : d3nkata
screenshot_066.jpgattachment deleted · 202 downloads before removal
screenshot_067.jpgattachment deleted · 204 downloads before removal
screenshot_065.jpgattachment deleted · 203 downloads before removal
Post some screenshots please and whoever will trade use middleman

( Yay no cs anymore ! )
Wait 5 minutes and you will have the screens ]
Quote Originally Posted by bot4eto View Post
Wait 5 minutes and you will have the screens ]
Cooooool
Block username and precise amount of kill/death if you post screen, K2 reads forum too and they ban traders. Just so that you don't get burned.
Wrong place to post this, some mod move this to WR trades.
Sry for the wrong place. Please move it.
how much prem?
two 30 day golds?
cool yo does the m60 work?
lvl 31 acc for this no prem
i offer 3 X gold gifts?
what do you want?
I don't think he knows
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?