SolvedDecoding .exe files

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Decoding .exe files
So all over youtube there are fake "optifine cape adders" etc. for minecraft. These are all fake and are keyloggers/phishers that send to the guys email. Is there anyway to decode and find out the email and pass for these? I'd like to just steal all the accounts they've received... :P Thanks guys!
Hey bud I was wondering if you found out could we do this together
Use a decompiler like ilSPY and .NET Reflector
Quote Originally Posted by peachld View Post
Use a decompiler like ilSPY and .NET Reflector
Yeah with a bit of research figured this out. Specifically I'm trying to decode Visual Basic applications and I found visual basic decompiler. You'll need pro version to do anything so you can go torrent it but it works fine. Is there any way to bypass gmail security stuff? I need to type in this guys alternate email but it is like u***@gmail.com so any way to either decode through that or just bypass it? thx.
Quote Originally Posted by That_Noob-_- View Post
Yeah with a bit of research figured this out. Specifically I'm trying to decode Visual Basic applications and I found visual basic decompiler. You'll need pro version to do anything so you can go torrent it but it works fine. Is there any way to bypass gmail security stuff? I need to type in this guys alternate email but it is like u***@gmail.com so any way to either decode through that or just bypass it? thx.
Ur n idiot if you found a freemium crap program. Use ilSpy cor decompiling. Best and cleanest in my xperience

A note on these programs. Not all od these are vb programs sometimes u see programs infected with darkcomet betabot or other bad malware
Quote Originally Posted by That_Noob-_- View Post
Yeah with a bit of research figured this out. Specifically I'm trying to decode Visual Basic applications and I found visual basic decompiler. You'll need pro version to do anything so you can go torrent it but it works fine. Is there any way to bypass gmail security stuff? I need to type in this guys alternate email but it is like u***@gmail.com so any way to either decode through that or just bypass it? thx.
you're trying to decode visual basic apps aaaaaaaand you're using visual basic decompiler to do it
visual basic decompiler is total fucking shit
once you get the pro its still shit
i recommend you to use .NET Reflector
the guy checks his email alot (is what im guessing) So try Ip Log Him
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us